Repairing vehicles since 1966 - trusted by the UK’s biggest brands

I am VAT registered; will I get a VAT invoice for the repairs?

Yes, you will receive an invoice for the VAT on the whole repair, this is payable on completion of the repairs. For more information, please visit our Commercial Repairs page.

We are here to help...

If you require the services of any of the BP Rolls Group business divisions, please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss your needs.

Call on 01264 361516