BP Rolls is committed to the highest standards of customer care. This includes management of customer expectations, so there’s no mismatch between what you anticipate in terms of our services and what we deliver.
Our promise to you is that we will always repair your vehicle to the highest standards using qualified technicians and the best equipment.
If there is a gap between what you expected and what we have delivered – or if we have failed in any other way – then we will do everything possible to ensure that your complaint is dealt with quickly and fairly.
Whatever the nature of the complaint, we want customers to express their dissatisfaction:
- So we can resolve the issue
- So we can learn and adjust our procedures or working practices accordingly.
We also believe that a complaint represents an opportunity, as prompt and thorough resolution can lead to an even closer customer relationship.
Our complaints procedure is straightforward:
- Whether expressed orally or in writing, a complaint is logged and an attempt made to resolve the issue immediately
- If immediate resolution isn’t possible, then the complaint is acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt
- Outcome of our investigation and our decision is given within a maximum of 48 hours of receipt of a complaint
- If you are unhappy with our decision, or if we do not complete our investigation within 48 hours, you may refer your complaint to your insurance company
- A customer also has the right to contact a BP Rolls Director at any point during the complaint procedure.
For all complaints please contact us on: 01264 361 516.
If you wish to write or email us, please do so at: BP Rolls Ltd, 27-30 Hopkinson Way, West Portway Industrial Estate, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 3LF or email@example.com